Photobucket

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween 2008 coming soon!

I made three scrapbook pages for Halloween, but the computer froze up. I decided to "reload" the page and they disappeared... =( I'm almost done again with the last one though!!!
The next event is going to be Jada's birthday. We are planning to take her to see Madagascar II. Maybe have some friends over for a little party or just cake and ice cream...
I can't believe she is going to be 3 years old. She went to her new class at church on Sunday. It's a 3yrs to kindergarten class. It was so fun to see her interacting with all the older kids. Hopefully she'll learn some good things from them. They sing, do crafts, and listen to a Bible lesson. I'm excited that she is finally in a more structured class where she can actually learn more about Jesus. The teacher said she folded her hands when it was time to pray. How sweet!
Okay... off to finish my last page!

1 comment:

Dennis and Margie said...

"THREE YEARS OLD" Can't be!